Monday, May 16, 2011

Time to Celebrate

I made it through CSUF's Masters of Science program in curriculum and instruction! Graduation ceremonies and celebrations will be this Sunday, May 22nd. While I'm supper excited I am already wondering what I will do next. I always like to have something to challenge myself and should I dare say for fun? Yes, the master's program was both of those things for me. My husband knows me way too good, just the other night he said, "I can't wait to see what your next project is. You always have something going on." I love that he is so supportive. Of course, I have to hit the job hunt hard. Any cool leads would be much appreciated.

I also know I will look into volunteering. I found a local place that is looking for a volunteer instructor to teach Excel to unemployed adults every other Friday night. Sounds good but I also really want to find something that will allow me to add to my limited Spanish skills. I am also toying with the idea to get certified in scuba diving so I can enjoy some underwater adventures with my husband. We shall see what is in store for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment