Monday, February 28, 2011

Class Website

Wow, I've spent a lot of time working on my website. I enjoy it a lot and do not find it difficult. However, it is very time consuming. It's been fun seeing what is offered via the Internet. I ended up using TeacherWeb.Com because I liked the layout and options. It was the third program that I started setting up. Since I wanted to be able to attach files I ended up paying $5.00 for a one month subscription.

I would love anyone's feedback. I am most interested in proofreading it. I have read it several times looking for spelling errors but I may have overlooked something. I would still like to add a picture of myself to the About Me page. If you want to take a look before I actually post it on Blackboard here is the link. http://teacherweb.com/CA/ABCSchool/MrsBeatyScholars/apt1.aspx. Also, the blog page is password protected. The password to look at it is beaty123. Feel free to pretend to be a student and leave a comment on the page. I do not actually have my own class so all the content I used is from my old first grade class.
Thanks,
Ingrid

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ingrid! Loved your website.. I also used TeacherWeb. The graphics and the blog are two of the things I liked best about that site. In fact, the more I play around with it the more I like it! I also found this project addicting. I now have three websites! :) You just never know what you like better until you play with many different kinds!

    ReplyDelete